Cedarville University is proud to introduce the Joan Horner International Student Scholarships, which emphasize the significance of education.
The program is offered to high-achieving students from across the world who are beginning their undergraduate studies at the institution.
Established in 1887, the school was originally affiliated with the conservative Reformed Presbyterian Church in North America, General Synod, now known as the Presbyterian Church in America. Since 2003, Cedarville is affiliated with the State Convention of Baptists in Ohio (Southern Baptist Convention).
The Application Deadline is ongoing.
The Joan Horner Scholarships is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All courses
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Selected undergraduate students will receive a tuition-fee grant from Cedarville University.
The Joan Horner Scholarships is primarily for undergraduate level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Joan Horner Scholarships:
- Students must have completed high school and have a strong academic record.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic credentials.
- Candidates who have proved financial need and have a servant’s heart.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Admissions applications can be submitted using the university’s official application portal. All pupils who meet the criteria will be considered.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Transcripts of academic records
- Financial Support Affidavit
- Admission Criteria: Students must fulfill the university’s undergraduate admission requirements.
- Students must submit results from the following English language proficiency tests:
- IBT TOEFL – 80
- IELTS – 65