Chapman University is the largest Financial Aid And Scholarships provider for students wishing to study in the United States. For first-year students, the scholarship can be worth up to $36,000 per year, and for transfer students, it can be worth up to $15,000 per year.
The Application Deadline is open.
Financial Aid And Scholarships For International Students is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All courses
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Merit and need-based scholarships are available to international students. Merit-based scholarships for first-year students can be as high as $36,000 per year and up to $15,000 per year for transfer students.
The Financial Aid And Scholarships For International Students is primarily for undergraduate level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for Financial Aid And Scholarships For International Students:
- Merit scholarships are awarded mostly on the basis of a student’s academic performance in high school as well as the overall strength of the application. The Admission Committee awards merit-based scholarships at its discretion. Individual departments may provide additional scholarship opportunities.
- For overseas candidates, Chapman provides limited need-based funding of up to $15,000 per year. Citizens and Permanent Residents of the United States who live or study abroad of the United States are eligible and encouraged to apply for the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
- We also urge overseas students to look for scholarships from outside sources. You can call the local EducationUSA Advising Center or perform an online search (keep in mind that some scholarships require U.S. Citizenship).
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Apply to Chapman University’s undergraduate degree program. After that, you can complete and send the Common App to admit-at-chapman.edu through email.